Enhance your company’s visibility by playing a role at a high profile eWomen Foundation event. Fundraisers are highly attended. The Extreme Dance Party is a key event at the annual eWomenNetwork Experience for eWN that is heavily marketed to the entire eWomenNetwork database. Your company’s role will be prominently promoted before, during, and after the event as the Host Sponsor.
Proceeds from the event will go directly back into the eWomen Foundation to help fun grants to small non-profits doing BIG work for their communities and award scholarships to emerging female leaders.
The goal is to position your story of success and philanthropic activities along with the eWomen Foundation as a central piece of connecting to the eWN community. Through storytelling in the eWN communication channels, we will provide you with multiple touch points with far reaching results.
- 2 Complimentary conference registrations
- Logo included on all sponsor signage
- Logo included on Foundation webpage
- Logo included on event webpage
- Sponsor may also provide a branded gift to the attendees
(pending eWN approval, all costs covered by sponsor)
- Company rep can make introductory remarks, introduce entertainer
(script validated by eWN, rehearsal required)
- Branding on bar and banquet tables
- Company branding on stage
- Branded photobooth installation
- Pop-up store in the room (sponsors option)
For more information and sponsorship costs contact:
Exhibitor@eWomenNetwork.com or call 972.620.9995 Ext. 1010