The Intrigue Expert: a world-renowned Author
Sam Horn is The Intrigue Expert: a world-renowned Author, Keynote Speaker, communications strategist, and executive coach.
Sam Horn, Founder and CEO of the Intrigue Agency, is on a mission to help people create quality communications that add value for all involved.
Her 3 TEDx talks and 9 books – including Washington Post bestseller Got Your Attention?, ConZentrate, POP! and What’s Holding You Back?– have been favorably reviewed in Publishers Weekly and Library Journal and endorsed by Seth Godin, Dr. Stephen Covey, Marshall Goldsmith and Dan Pink.
Sam is the originator of the trade-marked communication process called Tongue Fu!, which has been published in 17 languages and taught to schools, associations, government agencies, and corporations.
A frequent media resource, Sam’s work has been featured on NPR, in the NY Times, Harvard Business Review (Ascend), Investors Business Daily and Readers Digest. She’s been interviewed on top-ranked podcasts including John Lee Dumas’ Entrepreneur on Fire and on every major network, including NBC’s Tonight Show and To Tell the Truth … where she and her Tongue Fu! team stumped the panel.
Sam has had the privilege of speaking to more than a half million people worldwide and for hundreds of organizations including: NASA, National Geographic, Accenture, Cisco, Boeing, Intel, American Bankers Assn. YPO, Capital One, Four Seasons Resorts, Asian Leadership Conference, Ernst Young and Nationwide and at events in Geneva, Seoul, Berlin, London, Beijing, Dublin, and Amsterdam.
Sam’s specialty is helping people crystallize one-of-a-kind communications – books, brands, businesses, causes, campaigns, fund-raising pitches and high-stakes presentations (e.g., TED-MED, United Nations, World Economic Forum at Davos, etc.) – that scale their income and impact, for good.
“If you can’t get their attention, you won’t get their business.” Terry Jones, Founder of Travelocity and Kayak
Learn how to POP! so YOU’RE the one people notice, remember and race to work with.
Would you like to:
- CLAIM your secret sauce so you’re one-of-a-kind and first-of-your-kind?
- NAME your secret sauce so it’s original, relatable, and memorable?
FAME your secret sauce so you attract more clients and make more money?
If so, you’re in the right place. You’ll discover how to POP! your business, brand, book, project so YOU’RE the one people think of FIRST when they want/need what you do.
The good news? Sam doesn’t waste time on ivory tower theories. You can trust her to jump into real-life examples and action steps that show you exactly how to:
● POSITION yourself as THE #1 choice – go-to expert – in your field
- Explain what you do so people get it and want it … in 60 seconds
- Craft strategic content that gives you a crystal clear competitive edge
- Create perfect names, titles and taglines for your projects
- Craft dog-on-a-tanker success stories that connect with anyone, anytime
- Coin repeatable-retweetable memes that take your work viral
- Leverage an avocation so you’re getting paid to do work that lights you up
- Turn your EEE (Experience, Expertise, Epiphanies) into a unique, needed niche
- Crystallize a meaningful legacy message and mission that elevates your impact
- Write 70-10-10-10 blogs, social media posts, articles and chapters that GET READ
- Land a TEDx talk that helps you jump your genre and that goes global
- Design/deliver a presentation that appeals to corporations and associations
● Develop a pitch for a new venture that lands funding, sponsorships, affiliates